Invitation edition 2022
Ahoy frisbee lovers,
‘Tis the sea-son for indoor frisbee tournaments, so some pirates, as the little devils they are, will organise a weekend so great it is guaranteed to get you hooked. There will be a treasure to fight over on 19-20 February in the Diekmanhal in Enschede. We hope you arrrgh ready to join us in this amazing adventure!
Avast ye, make sure to ent-arr your team in the registration before 15-12-2021. And shiver me timbers, not even the best pirate is immune to covid, so please make sure you have valid Corona access proof (QR-code) when you arr-ive.
What: Devils’ Heaven, indoor open ultimate frisbee tournament
When: 19th & 20th of February 2022
Where: Diekmanhal (J J Van Deinselaan 22, 7541 BR, Enschede (NL) – Google Maps)
Cost: 150 EUR team fee, 35 EUR players fee
Format: 20 teams, 5v5, open, indoor
- Accommodation: Saturday night in the sportshall. Limited spaces for Friday night accommodation on request.
- Food: Saturday night dinner, Sunday breakfast
- Extra: Saturday night party
For registration, got to our subscription form.
Fees, deadlines and conditions
– Teamfee: 150 Euros.
– Players fee: 35 Euros.
– The deadline for team registration is (15/12/2021).
– Your team registration is only valid if you transfer the amount of 325 Euros to our bank account within two weeks after your registration form has been sent to us, but at the latest on December 15th, 2021. This amount equals the teamfee (150 Euros) and five player fees (5 x 35 Euros).
– Team selection takes place before December 20th, 2021.
– If your team is selected, you have to transfer the player fees for the remaining players before January 23th 2022. We do not accept cash payment of the remaining player fees during the tournament.
– If your team is not selected, we will refund your 325 Euros deposit immediately.
– If your team is selected to join the tournament, please be aware that you have to pay an administration fee if you withdraw your team after December 15th 2021. If you want to withdraw your team after the date of January 23th 2021, we cannot give you a refund. Please take a look in the FAQ for more info on this topic.