Devils’ Heaven | Tournament info
We proudly announces the 23rd edition of Devils’ Heaven! The indoor tournament will be held in the Diekmanhal, ENSCHEDE in the Netherlands on Saturday and Sunday 23rd and 24th of February 2019.
Join us for two fantastic days of ultimate in this Indoor Wonderland’s edition. There will be a dinner (included) followed by a party on Saturday night. Accommodation (sleeping on sight) is provided for Saturday night. Also, breakfast on Sunday is included. If you would like to join our tournament, you can register your team here.
For those of you who have joined the tournament during the last couple of years, please be aware that we have made some changes concerning the deadlines for registration and payment. So please read the info carefully and also take a look at the FAQ.
Deadlines, fees and payment
– Teamfee: 140 Euros.
– Players fee: 35 Euros.
– The deadline for team registration is December 16th, 2018.
– Your team registration is only valid if you transfer the amount of 315 Euros to our bank account within two weeks after your registration form has been sent to us, but at the latest on December 16th, 2018. This amount equals the teamfee (140 Euros) and five player fees (5 x 35 Euros).
– Team selection takes place before December 21st, 2018.
– If your team is selected, you have to transfer the player fees for the remaining players before January 20th, 2019. We do not accept cash payment of the remaining player fees during the tournament.
– If your team is not selected, we will refund your 315 Euros deposit immediately.
– If your team is selected to join the tournament, please be aware that you have to pay an administration fee if you withdraw your team after December 16th, 2018. If you want to withdraw your team after the date of January 20th, 2019, we cannot give you a refund. Please take a look in the FAQ for more info on this topic.