Devils’ Heaven | Tournament info
Announcement last Devils’ Heaven (2020)
The gates of Devils’ Heaven are about to open once more to unleash the breed of obvious or rather subtle frisbee skills and spirits upon the East of the low lands. The quest is made for 20 fellowships from beginner to pro level trying to once more put an end to the everlasting question of good and evil at the 47th day of the year Twentetwente.
Imagine, not only flying disc sports will permeate the halls of Diekman but also disco ball-lit celebrations will emerge with hot food and cold beers, really! Yes, the action will persist at day (with swiss drawn games) and night (on the dance floor). So enough plaYin’ for old and Yang, Devilish joys and heavenly spree: A hell of fun in heavenly atmosphere!
No stone or disc will be left unturned, right? So no, don’t ponder it too long with your brain and wait- rather yes, let your heart briefly decide not to hesitate:
Au contraire, registrez S.V.P.!
Mortals, are you up and down for it?
What: Devils’ Heaven, international ultimate frisbee tournament
When: Devils’ Heaven of 2020 has passed! Next one will be in February / March 2021
Where: Diekmanhal, J J Van Deinselaan 22, 7541 BR Enschede (NL)
Cost: 150 EUR team fee, 35 EUR players fee
Format: 20 teams, 5v5, open, indoor
Accommodation: Saturday night in hall
Food: Sunday breakfast, Saturday night dinner
Extra: Party on Saturday
Limited spaces for Friday night accommodation on request.
Registration for 2021 will open around September: https://discdevilstwente.nl/devils-heaven-registration-form/
Deadlines, fees and payment
(fees may be revised for next tournament, in 2021)
– Teamfee: 150 Euros.
– Players fee: 35 Euros.
– The deadline for team registration is (x – x – 2020).
– Your team registration is only valid if you transfer the amount of 325 Euros to our bank account within two weeks after your registration form has been sent to us, but at the latest on December 15th, 2019. This amount equals the teamfee (150 Euros) and five player fees (5 x 35 Euros).
– Team selection takes place before December -x- 2020.
– If your team is selected, you have to transfer the player fees for the remaining players before January -x – 2021. We do not accept cash payment of the remaining player fees during the tournament.
– If your team is not selected, we will refund your 325 Euros deposit immediately.
– If your team is selected to join the tournament, please be aware that you have to pay an administration fee if you withdraw your team after December -x- 2020. If you want to withdraw your team after the date of January-x- 2020, we cannot give you a refund. Please take a look in the FAQ for more info on this topic.